The Terms and Conditions were last updated on July 7, 2022
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) represent an agreement between you (the “User”) and Zignsire Technologies Pvt Ltd (“We”, “Us”, or “Company”) in relation to your use of the Website at teambuildingworld.com (the “Site” or “Website”). By using this Website or ordering products and services from this Website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
We or our licensors own and control all the Intellectual Property Rights (including without limitation copyrights, trademarks, logos, content, and other materials) displayed by or accessible within the Website.
You may view the Website and print hard copies of content or material appearing on the Website solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or material for any commercial purposes without express written authorization from us or the applicable third party (if third-party content is at issue). All other rights are reserved.
4. Third-Party Property
Our Website may contain hyperlinks or other references to Third Party Websites. The content, products, or services appearing on those Third-Party Websites are subject to their applicable Terms and Conditions. We are not responsible for any damages that may result from your use of these Third-Party Websites, or their products or services.
5. Age Restriction
This Website is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using this Site.
6. Your Conduct
By visiting this Website, you agree to use it only for the purposes intended and as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- obey all applicable laws and regulations (local, state, national, and international) in your use of the Website including laws regarding intellectual property,
- not engage in any activity that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or that interferes with the performance, availability, or accessibility of the Website,
- not resell materials (including both free and paid materials) on the Website,
- not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users,
- not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to the Website, and
- not engage, directly or indirectly, in the transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited communication.
7. Content Posted by You
We may provide various open communication tools on our Website, such as blog comments, message boards, and various social media services.
By posting, storing, or transmitting any content (“User Content”) to the Website, you hereby grant us a right and license to use, copy, edit, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, and reproduce such User Content.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
This Website and all content on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim any or all warranties, express or implied, regarding the availability, accuracy, or completeness of the Website and its content.
We make no warranty that:
- This Website or our products and services will meet your requirements;
- This Website will be available on a secure, timely, uninterrupted, or error-free basis;
- The quality of any product or service purchased or obtained by you through this Website will meet your expectations.
9. Limited Liability
We will not be liable for damages of any kind including without limitation, special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, loss of profits, or loss of data incurred by you or any third party, arising from your use of our Website, products, or services.
10. No Refunds for Digital Products
We do not issue refunds for any of our digital products like E-books once the order is confirmed. All sales of digital products are final and non-refundable.
11. Force Majeure
We will not be deemed in default or held responsible for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of our obligations hereunder due to any reason beyond our control such as natural disaster, the act of God, war, etc.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions, and applicable laws, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights. You will promptly reimburse us for our damages, losses, costs, and expenses relating to or arising out of such claims.
13. Effect of Waiver
Our failure to exercise any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision in these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect.
14. Updating of These Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. In doing so, we will post a notice on the Website 30 days before the changes go into effect and send you an email message should we have your email address. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Website and related services.
15. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Kerala, India.
16. Contact Information
Zignsire Technologies Private Limited
Sukrutham, Veloorkara, Puthencruz P.O
Ernakulam 682308, Kerala, India
If you have any questions, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.